I’ve Been TAGGED!…Twice!!
I woke up this morning to find that while in my peaceful slumber I was tagged…twice…once by Piccola over at Life in the City of Roses and again by Leanne at From Australia to Italy. Normally I don’t do this kind of thing…but since I adore these lovely ladies so much I will see if I can rummage up some interesting facts about me that you may not already know.
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share 6 non-important/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5 Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.
Here we go…
1. While working in publicity I walked a live televised red carpet (twice) and even though I stayed away from the cameras I managed to get on TV, which resulted in many text messages from friends and family who were tuned in. I also have my very own honorary gold record and have been thanked in the CD liner of a couple CDs.
2. Piccola mentioned she loves her feet but I on the other hand do not like feet. I mean look at them; they are strange looking things. You will never catch me with unpainted toenails – it’s the only way I can think of to make feet look pretty!
3. I own about 400 CDs of pretty much every genre of music. Yes, that includes everything including but not limited to rock, pop, hip hop, dance, country, heavy metal, classical and world music.
4. It is absolutely impossible for me to walk into a bookstore without purchasing a book. This as resulted in an ever-increasing book collection however it can’t quite rival my CD collection just yet.
5. I love airports. I prefer to be the one getting on the plane but I’m also content with sitting around watching people as they check-in with their luggage’s all packed. I like to try and imagine where they’re going and why.
6. I have a very strong desire to write a novel. It has been brewing in me for some time now but I have not been able to bring myself to actually start writing it. I hope to have my future novel published someday! 🙂
And, since both Piccola and Leanne cheated in some way shape or form…I will do the same and only tag a couple people. It’s better than nothing! 😛
Let’s find out some interesting facts about: